Your right to a whiplash injury claim.

Your right to a whiplash injury claim is clear and unyielding. However, it is also a subject that many people don’t have a lot of knowledge about, prior to an accident that necessitates that need. You always have the right to make a whiplash claim, as long as:

  • You were involved in the accident, or in the vehicle at the time of the accident
  • You have actually been diagnosed by a licensed medical professional with whiplash
  • You have a moderate or severe case of whiplash, since a mild form of whiplash is expected to heal on its own in just a few days
whiplash compensation claim solicitor Home

Whiplash Injury Caim Solicitor

You will also have to establish the severity of your injury and whose fault the accident was. One thing to keep in mind is that you certainly have the right to make a whiplash injury claim, it does not mean that you will necessarily receive a settlement. Receiving a settlement is typically one of the first things you may think of following your diagnosis. That process can actually be quite time consuming, and is best done with the aid of an experienced attorney.

Immediately after you begin the process of filing a whiplash injury claim, you should begin to keep detailed notes and documentation of everything that occurs from your injury. This will typically include quite a bit of information from physicians. This may be particularly troublesome if you are on painkillers as a result of your injuries, and is another reason you should consider consulting a whiplash injury solicitor. Failure to provide enough evidence to support your whiplash injury claim is one of the most common reasons for claims to be denied.

What you will need in order to prove your whiplash injury claim

Approximately 80% of the time whiplash occurs after a car accident with the remaining 20%  following an equally traumatic accident like diving. As part of your, the matter of fault will need to be determined. In general, except for a very small number of cases, if you are at fault, you are not as likely to have your claim approved. Ideally, you will be able to find an eyewitness to the accident, who is willing to testify that it was not your fault. Obviously, an experienced attorney will be in a better position to have your claim looked at in a more positive manner, and thus, will be more qualified to walk you through the necessary steps.

The whiplash injury claim process is simple!

Being able to make a claim is a fairly simple process, and something that you have an obvious right to do. Having your whiplash injury claim approved, and being able to safely navigate the tricky waters of litigation is another matter, entirely. This is why it is so much better to have the assistance of an experienced personal injury attorney. Obviously, when a person helps their clients in this manner thousands of times a year, they will be in a much better position to help you get the settlement you are entitled to. Experience counts, and in situations like this, it counts a lot.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *



You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>